Programmatic and Technical Missile System Support
AEgis provides programmatic and technical support to MDA BC and participates in the MDA C2BMC Communications Connectivity Task Force (CCTF). AEgis support MDA through such programs as:
- U.S. Army THAAD and PATRIOT programs
- U.S. Navy Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) systems
- MDA specific systems
Simulation Based Analysis
AEgis provides contractor leadership to to AFRL Directed Energy Directorate Modeling, Simulation, Analysis, and Wargaming (MSAW) Team. AEgis also provides direct support in the areas of:
- Modeling and simulation (M&S) development
- Directed energy (DE) mission analysis and assessment
- DE concept development
AEgis Technologies provides Information, Program and Technology Protection solutions for major defense programs.
- Supporting responsibilities under DODD 5200.39, AR 70-1, and DA PAM 70-3
- Utilizing a layered approach to Program Protection
Information, Program, and Technology Protection Solution
AEgis provides Information, Program and Technology Protection solutions for major defense programs supporting responsibilities under DODD 5200.39, AR 70-1, and DA PAM 70-3, utilizing a layered approach to Program Protection. Our focus areas include Critical Technologies and Critical Program Information (CT/CPI) identification, with emphasis on critical program information assessment and determination, threat integration, vulnerability analysis and risk assessment, technology assessment/control plans, system security engineering, and the development of comprehensive countermeasures plans.
AEgis supports the identification of critical technologies in DoD Systems Acquisition environments using proven CT/CPI identification, CT/CPI threat vulnerability analysis methodologies and processes. Aegis staff members have extensive experience with DoD guidance documents governing critical technology protection. This experience includes development of processes, algorithms, and techniques to identify and quantify critical technologies using applicable guidance documents and databases.
DoD Acquisition Support
AEgis provides support to the Airborne Laser (ABL) program for the Missile Defense Agency (MDA).
- Provide digital federation models and simulations to support critical decisions concerning the ABL
- Establish the credibility of ABL M&S and identify to decision makers the risks inherent in their use