MONARCH® HEALTH SERVICES
Monarch® is a data translation, interface engine for enterprise and system owners. Monarch® contributes to the improvement of health services by creating seamless enterprise data integration, interoperability, and connectivity with different systems regardless of the origin of the data. Improved patient care depends on acute, on-time data delivery.
Improving Continuity of Care Across All Systems
We at AEgis Technologies have been providing our data interface engine and interoperability solutions to the federal government, defense and health agencies for more than 15 years. Our developers and supporting team members clearly understand the mandate from our customers regarding safe, secure, accurate, and fast data exchange.
For more than 25 years, AEgis has been building and supporting advanced outcome based solutions for some of our nation’s most secured environments. Our team is fully prepared to enable your organization with the necessary tools to Connect, Engage and Share the most important of all data …….Health Data.
MONARCH® is designed to maximize utilization of data exchange between hospitals, practices, health systems, Health Information Exchanges, first responder systems, public health and federal health agencies.
MONARCH® is an adaptable user configurable product created to facilitate translation of messages, databases, data communications protocols and transmission methods. MONARCH® gives the user a generic translation tool that can be applied to a wide range of interoperability and integrations issues in the most flexible manner possible.
MONARCH® translation solutions can:
- Be developed and tested on a single computer before being applied.
- Run on multiple networked computers in diverse locations.
- Monitor data transmissions between various information systems using different message formats, different data communications protocols and different data communications interfaces.
- Translate data received in one message format into another message format in real-time.
- Transmit translated messages to networked information systems via multiple high-level protocols and low-level interfaces.
- Distribute message translation processing workload among multiple networked computers.
- Remotely monitored, configured and audited.